In the order management you can do the following tasks:
- Order: additional packages (tariffs), register or move domains, order paid SSL certificates, Solr search.
- Hosting tariffs: Overview of your packages, call up detailed view
- SSL certificates: overview of booked SSL certificates, download certificate files
- Domain management: Overview of booked domains, view domain status
- Master data: Overview and edit, change password and make settings
- Manage contacts: Create new contacts and manage permissions
- Billing: view billing status and download PDF
- Security: restrict access to IP or set up two-way authentication (2FA)
- History: view various logs
- Get help: Status page, how-to guides, support requests, DSGVO
- Downloads: view and download stored documents
In the overview, the currently stored contract and domain holder data is displayed.
If you want to make changes to this data, switch to the "Edit master data" tab.
You can change your password under "Change password".
In the settings you can
- set the number of list entries in the order administration
- adjust your time zone
- set the payment method for new orders to "Bank transfer" or "SEPA direct debit mandate
- activate or deactivate different e-mail notifications
The option "Edit nameservers" should remain unchanged, otherwise domains registered through us might not work correctly.
Here you can create and manage additional contacts that are to receive certain functions and authorizations in the order management. For a detailed explanation of how to create new contacts, see Create additional contacts.
Under Allowed IP addresses for access to your customer menu you can store IP addresses that have access to the contract management. Please make sure to store only fixed IP addresses, otherwise you may lock yourself out if your public IP address changes regularly.
In the "Two-way authentication (2FA)" section, you can activate Google Authenticator or U2F authentication.