In the following video tutorial we will show you how to order a new cloud hosting package.
Note for existing customers with older Classic Hosting plans.
This is a new customer account. So you can't log in with your old access data (customer number / KN)!
- Choose a plan from our hosting plan overview.
- The order page will open with the desired plan. You may need to switch to English in the upper right.
- If required, adjust the storage space via the slider.
- Select a different billing period (quarterly/semi-annually/annually) if required.
- Continue with the order by clicking on "Add to cart / Complete order".
- Select the desired payment method (bank transfer / SEPA direct debit).
- Enter your data under customer data.
When entering the data, make sure that all fields are filled in correctly, including the title and the state, as this data will also be used later for domain registration or issuing SSL certificates.
Finally, check the box "I accept the:" and click on "Complete order".
You will receive several e-mails from our system. Among other things you have to verify your e-mail address. We will start with the activation and setup of the package only after we have received the AV contract for the customer account. If you order another package in an existing customer account, we do not need the AV contract again.