In the client menu you can do the following tasks:
- Configure destination path, PHP versions, DNS and SSL certificates for domains.
- Create and configure email mailboxes
- Manage and edit files
- Create and manage databases
- View statistics
- Create and manage users
- Edit account settings
- Install and maintain WordPress (Cloud PREMIUM and higher)
- SEO Toolkit (Cloud PREMIUM and higher)
- Schedule and restore backups
- Create automated tasks, so-called cronjobs
- Domain overview and configuration
- Sidebar with useful shortcuts
- Overview of package resource consumption (nightly update)
- Additional links to other pages(Additional services)
This function is used to create SubDomains or SubSubDomains for a domain.
Here you can change the appearance of the list. Our instructions are always created with the "Dynamic List" view.
Show and hide sidebar
Show and hide the sidebar with helpful shortcuts, resource usage and possible additional external links.
- Backup and restore: Call the backup manager.
- Databases: View and manage them.
- Scheduled tasks: View and manage cron jobs.
- Outbox control: Set the number of emails per hour for the package, domains and mailboxes.
- WordPress: Call WordPress Toolkit to manage WordPress installations in the package.
- Imunify360: analyze attacks, block IP addresses or add exceptions.
- Resource usage: analyze CPU and RAM usage and detect package overload.
Files and databases
- File manager: Calls directly the root directory of the domain in the file manager.
- Databases: Calls the database management.
- SSH and FTP access: access management in the package.
- Backup and Restore: Calls the backup manager.
- SSL/TLS Certificates: Order and manage SSL certificates.
- Password protected directories: Create and manage directory protection with a Plesk user.
- Web Application Firewall: View error log and disable individual rules. (Please do not disable completely)
- Advisor: Advisor for more security.
- PHP settings: Set version and parameters.
- Logs: Analyze errors.
- Scheduled tasks: Create and manage cronjobs.
- Git: Add repositories.
- PHP Composer:Find Composer applications.
- Install WordPress: Install and manage a WordPress on the domain.
- SEO Toolkit: analyze search engine ranking and social media reach, compare to competitors and tips for optimization.
- TYPO3 Toolkit: Install and manage a TYPO3 on the domain.
- Domain name: Please never change.
- Hosting type: website or redirect. Website status: lock website (please never lock the jweiland-hosting.de domain).
- Document root: set directory where the website is located.
- Preferred Domain: Specify whether domain is used with or without www. or it doesn't matter.
- Certificate: Assign SSL certificate to the website (e.g. for subdomains the wildcard certificate).
Web hosting access
- View SSH user.
- Set new password for SSH user.
- Block or unblock access.
Settings for Apache & nginx
- Set individual settings for Apache and nginx.
- Edit name server entries of the domain.
- View and manage the domain's email accounts.
- Enable or disable mail traffic.
- Set behavior in case of missing e-mail address.
- Enable webmail.
- Set SSL certificate for webmail and e-mail traffic.
- Activate or deactivate mailing lists.
- Configure DKIM spam protection system.
- Activate automatic e-mail detection.
- View and manage mailing lists in the package.
Limit outgoing messages
- Set the maximum number of emails per hour for the domain.
Bulk mail import
- Ability to create email mailboxes, forwarders and aliases via CSV file. Helpful for moving from a Classic Hosting package or from another provider to us.